28 Mar Why start-ups companies should consider a virtual office?
Innovative and unconventional ideas in the business field are being welcomed with open arms. Anything which is available at a low cost with high productivity is being adopted by the latest entrepreneurs to make their start-ups achieve success in the initial days. The initial days for the SMEs and Start-ups are the turbulent ones as they experience several teething issues. And paying a big amount as office rent seems an unnecessary cost before even meeting the break-even point of the venture.
Thus the concept of the Virtual Office came forth as a big relief. As per this system, the physical office exists for the communication and office related services but the workers may be working from anywhere, even their respective homes. The physical address is used for the communication purpose only and is available for a small fee. The latest technology and web-based solutions have made this concept very popular. The employees are in touch through the internet, emails, and video conferencing. Start-ups are adopting the Virtual Office concept wholeheartedly as it is a major cost saving tool for them, especially in their struggling days/years.
Some reasons below will clarify the reason for the popularity of the virtual office:
- Start-ups in the USA have adopted the unconventional ways of doing business and have made it popular across the world. The Virtual office has all the basic requirements.
- A physical address for communication
- Messaging services and phone answering options
- Meeting rooms
- Video conferencing
- In short, a Co-Working space enabling all the above-mentioned points, at a small fee.
- The employees have the access to the physical area or work from home. Though mostly the employees are working from home and using the Virtual Office for mailing address and phone answering options. This helps in the reduction of the costs while the work is done at the same pace.
- The options are open: some offer the service at the cost of a membership fee, while some still prefer a monthly rent which is much lesser than an independent physical office.
- The mobility of the office staff or the employees is much higher as the cloud-based technology is there to take care. The web-based systems allow them to be on the road while the answering of the phone calls is happening through technology. The productivity is also doubled and the cost of maintaining is high rent is also eradicated.
- The success of the Virtual Office systems has been immense as the struggling days has been easy to manage for a small fee. Though the fee for the option is small, yet the popularity of the system is very high. The posh location for mailing option can make a mark or impression upon the clients. This point also helps the start-ups to wade through the tough times easier.
Every business setup has to face difficulty in the initial days and this kind of solutions proves to be very beneficial for the people. It can help them to bring about the expected change in their profit levels after a while.